Fwd: Re: [Neuropostdocs] Tuesday breakfast

Sarah London slondon at igb.uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 28 11:18:13 CST 2006

Hi guys,

2 things coming up for us to participate in:

1.  Sam is having a "How to get a postdoc" session in his professional
skills group (~8 students) NEXT TUESDAY APRIL 4 from  2:30 - 3:30pm.  I
will go, but he is looking for 1 or 2 other people and I am asking for some
volunteers.  He will hassle you individually (you know he will) if it comes
to that.

2.  We are going to participate in Brain Awareness Week again this
year.  It is SUNDAY APRIL 23 from 1-5pm.  Renee Countryman is helping put
our booth together.  Please let either of us know if you have some great
ideas, and we will be requesting help manning the booth that day.

Thanks!
Sarah