[Neuropostdocs] Postdoc Association

Beaulé Christian cbeaule at mac.com
Thu Jan 19 15:23:46 CST 2006

Good day,

As some of you already know, I will be leaving the UofI this spring
to start a second postdoc in St. Louis.

This means that the NSP postdoc association will need a new
"president" as I will officially step down on March 1st.

And you all know what happens when a president steps down? Elections!

I suggest that we all meet sometimes next week for lunch and elect a
new president. It will give us a chance of doing a little recap on
what the postdoc association has done and what activities are planned
for the rest of the year.

I suggest wednesday January 25th at noon. We could have lunch at the
Krannert Center and have the meeting there.

Please let me know if you can attend or if there is a better day/time
for the meeting. Please also think about whether you would be
interested in leading the postdoc association for the next year!

Christian