[Neuropostdocs] Larry Young's visit

Beaulé Christian cbeaule at mac.com
Mon Feb 13 11:03:59 CST 2006

Good day everyone,

Our second postdoc-invited speaker will be here next week! Larry
Young, from Emory University will give a talk entitled: "The
neurobiology and evolution of social bonding". The talk will be next
tuesday, Feb 21st!

Priority will be given to postdocs who will want to meet with him
during his visit. As usual, the postdocs will have breakfast and
dinner with the speaker. In addition, one of us will be required to
host the journal club with the graduate students.

I will send more information on when your participation will be
required as soon as I have the final details of his visit, but plan
to attend the activities associated with his visit!

Christian