[Neuropostdocs] BBQ this weekend!

Renee A. Countryman rcountry at iwu.edu
Tue Apr 25 10:07:18 CDT 2006

Hey all,

I'm having a Cookout this Sunday (April 30) at 4:00 at my place.  We
will have numerous things to celebrate (like the end of the semester,
all our ungrads took the MCAT, the postdoc bowling team is sooo
awesome, many or us will be leaving UIUC and moving on to new places,
and so much more)  so please come on over for some Brats, Burgers, and
Hot Dogs with all the fixin's. I'll also supply chips and some beer, so
please bring more beer!, a dish to pass if you'd like (but not
required), and for all you veggie eaters bring on the meatless dishes!

Directions:

Take I74 West to exit 166 (Mansfield, IL)
At Stop sign turn LEFT
At next stop sign GO STRAIGHT
Cross the railroad tracks an then take the first RIGHT, then first
LEFT, and then you'll see my house.  Its on the northeast corner of the
block. Its beige with red trim and there will be a White car in the
front. You can park along the side of the street, in the drive in front
or in the drive in the back of my house.

My cell is 217-979-1449 if you get lost in the big town of Mansfield
you can call!

If you want to come but don't have a car please let me know because I
have rides set-up for the carless folks :)

Renee A. Countryman, Ph.D.
Visiting Assistant Professor
Department of Psychology
Illinois Wesleyan University