[Neuropostdocs] Brain Awareness Week

Sarah London slondon at igb.uiuc.edu
Mon Apr 17 15:05:43 CDT 2006

Hey Neuropostdocs-

Brain Awareness Day is fast approaching.  It is this Sunday, April 23.  Our
booth is basically a comparative neuroanatomy booth with sections from the
various animals that we work with (stay tuned for individual emails in case
we need to beg for some of your slides...), with microscopes to view, some
playdoh to recreate brains, etc..  The event itself is 1-5pm Sunday.  We
could use help to set up, clean up and of course from 1-5 to actually talk
to the kids/parents.  I don't expect anyone to stay the whole time (though
I won't be turning anyone down, either!), but if you could swing either
helping before or after, or for ~2 hours between 1-5 that would be
awesome.  Just let me or Renee (rcountry at uiuc.edu) know and we will sign
you up!

Thanks
Sarah