[Neuropostdocs] April 11 breakfast

Sarah London slondon at igb.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 7 07:50:17 CDT 2006

Hey Neuropostdocs,

Next Tuesday is an exciting opportunity:  Not only do we have a speaker,
Isaac Pessah, whose research sounds pretty cool (molecular mechanisms of
how environmentally relevant chemicals impact Ca2+ signaling) but our
breakfast slot is 9-9:15am.  That's right, one whole hour later than
usual!  This may be a once in a lifetime chance, so those of you who cannot
bear the 8am start, think about it...  We will still be at the Courier Cafe
in Urbana.  Let me know if you would like to come but as always, feel free
to just show up.

Sarah