[Neuropostdocs] Thanks

goviks at life.uiuc.edu goviks at life.uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 31 17:41:09 CST 2005

Hi all,
Let`s Thank Christian Beaule for his effort in getting travel grant.
regards,
Govindaiah,

"The secret of health for both mind and body is   not to mourn for the
past, worry about the future,
or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and
earnestly"

Dept. Molecular & Integrative Physiology
University of Illinois
5405 North Matthew Ave   MC-251
Urbana, IL 61801
Ph:  244-6618 (lab)