[Neuropostdocs] Participation required

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Fri Oct 14 10:47:50 CDT 2005

Good day,

As you all know, Dr. Janis Weeks, our first postdoc invited speaker is
coming next week. I need participation from postdocs to make her visit
memorable!

If you want to meet with her during the day, please let me know so that
I can put you on her schedule.

In addition, I will need postdocs to participate to the following:

Tuesday 08:00-09:00 AM - Breakfast at Courier Café
Tuesday 2:30-3:30 PM - Journal Club: 1 postdoc needed to "lead"
discussion between Dr. Weeks and the graduate students.
Tuesday 6:00 PM - Dinner with Dr. Weeks (4-5 postdocs)

I realize that some of these activities are more popular than others
(i.e. dinner) but we cannot please everyone. As much as possible I
would like to have different postdocs for all the events, to give a
chance to everyone.

Let me know when and where you can participate.

Christian