[Neuropostdocs] Travel Reimbursement

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Mon Nov 28 13:30:08 CST 2005

Good day,

This is to clarify the situation regarding reimbursements for the
Society for Neuroscience meeting that took place in Washington D.C. two
weeks ago.

The NSP postdoc association requested travel funds through the
Registered Student Organizations. We were awarded a certain amount to
cover part of the costs associated with travel to this meeting.

In order to get this money, we need to submit original receipts.

I understand that many among us who went to the meeting had full travel
support either from their advisor or from a fellowship, and as such,
are NOT ELIGIBLE for the travel funds that were obtained by the postdoc
association.

If anyone has expenses that WERE NOT COVERED by either a fellowship or
an advisor, now is the time to submit your receipts in order to get
some reimbursement. These receipts need to fall into 3 categories:

Travel: cost of airfare
Hotel: cost of housing during the meeting
Registration: cost of registering to attend the meeting

If no one has receipts to submit, we will decline the travel funds that
were awarded to us.

Please get in touch with me or Ricardo Zayas (rzayas at life.uiuc.edu). We
will be responsible for submitting your receipts.

Thank you.

Christian