[Neuropostdocs] summer softball intramural team

Margaret Ferris mferri3 at uiuc.edu
Mon May 30 12:10:55 CDT 2005

Does anyone want to play summer softball?

They have co-rec teams, play starts june 21st and goes for
four weeks.   Games are on tuesdays, wednesdays, or thursdays (i think) from
7-11 at the complex fields (corner of florida and lincoln).

You have to be either a student or have a facilities pass for the summer (but
professors, spouses and significant others  can play if they have one).  its $150
for the team to join, so 15 people = $10/person.  I am not very good, so come
play even if you have never played before.  You will need a glove ($15 at target
for the cheap kind).  We have 3 or 4 people interested, you need 9 on the field
and people are obviously going to miss games, so we need toget at least 15
people on the team so that we don't have to forfeit games.  We have to have 15
people say yes by june 13 in order for this to be feasible.  Please email me back
with interest or with definite yeses.  Attached is the official information if you
would like it.
oh, and if anyone has a burning desire to be team captain
let me know that too.
Margaret