[Neuropostdocs] NSO meeting & bar crawl

Lilia Zurkovsky zurkovsk at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 29 13:42:56 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

Next Tuesday after the NSP seminar will be the next NSO
meeting.  The main thing we'll be talking about is the
upcoming bar crawl, which grad students, post docs and
friends outside of NSP are invited (so feel free to foward
along the info).

The bar crawl will be Wednesday, April 13.  The t-shirts
(designed by Chris Whalen, Molly Kent and Nyla Ismail) will
read
- front: Bar Crawl, NSO 2005
- back: "We don't stop drinking until they stop working"
with a really cool picture of some neurons.

Let Molly know if you want a t-shirt & what size.  They're
$8 each.  mhkent2 at uiuc.edu

Also, let me know if there's anything else you'd like to
discuss at the meeting.

See y'all's,
Lily