[Neuropostdocs] intramural team

Lilia Zurkovsky zurkovsk at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 2 11:03:01 CST 2005

Hi everyone,

I am desperate to play a team sport (not to sy I'm any good,
just really want to play).  There are 3 intramural leagues
starting soon: broomball, volleyball & soccer (details
below).

Entries have to be in 2 weeks before the league starts.
I'll be up for whatever the majority wants so email me and
let me know what you'd like to play.  If you'd be up for
playing more than one of the games, mention that too.  The
cost, of course, will be split by all team members.  I'm not
currently sure how many players need to be on each team, but
we'll want to have several alternates so I'm looking for a
lot of jocks.

Lily

***********************************
BROOMBALL