[Neuropostdocs] Speaker list

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Sat Jun 25 14:50:29 CDT 2005

Good day!

Thanks for everyone who suggested names. Once again, the task will be
difficult, the list is impressive. There is a lot of excellent choices!
We have 12 speakers.

Here are the rules that we used last time to rank the speakers:

Everyone ranks the ALL the speakers from 1 (favorite) to 12 (least
favorite).
Points are awarded for each position (12 points for a first place, 1
point for a 12th place).
The speaker with the most points is invited.
In case the #1 speaker is committed already, we will move down the list
until someone accepts.

Please take the time to look at the speaker list, and please take the
time to rank all the speakers. I will need you votes by FRIDAY JULY
1st.

Christian

P.S. I've attached the speaker list in Microsoft Word format as well as
PDF.