[Neuropostdocs] Softball (again)

Margaret Ferris mferri3 at uiuc.edu
Sun Jun 5 11:24:22 CDT 2005

So we have ten people at this point, most of whom haven't
really played very much.  We are still hoping to find at least
five more people to join our team (experienced or
inexperienced).  Also, we'll probably having informal
"practices" where we just practice hitting and throwing and
catching for those of us who are less experienced, so if you
want to try it out before deciding, let me know and I'll email
you when that is.
remember if you want to play we have to know by June 13!