[Neuropostdocs] posters for Open House -- need response and abstracts by tomorrow!

Sam Beshers beshers at life.uiuc.edu
Mon Feb 14 12:29:38 CST 2005

To all Neuroscience Program postdocs:

Please contribute posters to our display at Open House, this Friday and
Saturday.  This is our chance to show off the great diversity and high
quality of the research going on here, and it is very important that we
have a good display to show our visitors.

As a postdoc you can help by bringing your own poster, and by leaning on
students in your lab to get them to step up as well.

This should not take a great deal of effort, since most labs have recent
posters from SfN or other meetings.  All that is needed is
1) an abstract to be emailed to Ying Yao (yingyao at uiuc.edu) by tomorrow at noon
2) the poster to be set up in Beckman atrium by 1:00 Friday
3) someone to be with the poster for a part of either Friday or Saturday
afternoon (or both).

3 posters per lab are welcome and encouraged; we will find room for more if
you have them!

thanks for your help and participation,

Sam

Samuel Beshers, Ph.D.