[Neuropostdocs] NSP Open House

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Tue Feb 8 14:29:42 CST 2005

Hi Everyone,

You probably received Sam Besher's e-mail regarding the upcoming SNP
Open House where the department will be trying to convince potential
graduate students that neuroscience at UIUC is the best option there
is! If you haven't received the e-mail, I'm copying it at the bottom of
this e-mail.

One way to make sure that the best students decide to choose
neuroscience at UIUC is to show them how wonderful, dynamic, and
implicated the postdocs are in the program :-))

Here are some very little things that you can do to make a difference:
1- Participate in the poster session
2- Attend the reception (RSVP, see link in Sam's e-mail)
3- Attend the banquet (RSVP, see link)
4- Talk to the prospective students! Interact with them! The NSP
program will appreciate to hear your comments (good or bad) on the
students.

So, get in touch with Sam, RSVP using the web link, and get involved!

Christian