[Neuropostdocs] Dinner with Dr. Anholt

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Sat Dec 3 09:59:51 CST 2005

Good Day!

We will cap off our fall seminar series with Dr. Robert Anholt of NC
State, who will speak on "The genetic architecture of behavior: lessons
from Drosophila." Dr. Anholt is hosted by Gene Robinson.

Due to time conflicts in Dr. Ahnolt's schedule, there will be no
breakfast with the postdocs. We were offered the dinner in replacement!

So, dinner with Dr. Ahnolt and interested NSP postdocs will happen
tuesday, December 6th. We will have dinner at 7:00 pm at Café Luna.

Participation is limited to 3-4 postdocs. Let me know if you are
interested.

Christian