[Neuropostdocs] August 10th meeting-POSTPONED

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Mon Aug 8 14:39:28 CDT 2005

Good day everyone,

The scheduled meeting for this wednesday August 10th has been postponed
to thursday August 25th at 11:00am in 407 Morrill Hall.

The meeting was postponed because too many postdocs were out of town. I
felt that the meeting would be more relevant if more postdocs were able
to attend!

Again, please update your calendar, the NSPPA will meet with Dr. Gene
Robinson on Thursday, August 25th at 11:00am in 407 Morrill Hall.
Please do let me know if you will be able to make it.

Thanks,

Christian