[Neuropostdocs] need help please: pick up helium tank

Samuel Beshers beshers at life.uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 29 12:18:13 CDT 2005

Folks,  we need to have a helium tank picked up for Brain Awareness Day on
Sunday.  I usually do this
but I'm not up to it today.  We need:

someone with a van, truck, or big wagon
pick it up at Depke Welding in Urbana, off Lincoln Ave  -- they have the
credit card information already
    and it's under my name
it can be picked up today (I think they close at 5) or tomorrow between 8
AM and noon.
take it to the Orpheum Children's Science Museum and store it in their
closet behind the front desk until Sunday.

Please let me or Donna know if you can do this.

One big person or two small people or one very stubborn small person can do
this.

thanks,

Sam