[Neuropostdocs] Slides for Datablitz

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Mon Sep 27 09:15:38 CDT 2004

Good morning,

Thanks to everyone who said they would participate to the datablitz.

I would appreciate receiving your powerpoint slide, by e-mail, by
thursday afternoon. That way, I will have enough time to check things
out, organize the presentation, and make sure that everything is O.K.

I have only one special request:

If you have embedded files within your slides (graphs etc.) that are
still linked to the original software (I'm thinking
sigmaplot/sigmastat), you will have to remove that link otherwise they
will come out scrambled at my end. The way to do this is simple. Once
the object is in Powerpoint, click on it and try to "ungroup" it.
Powerpoint will tell you that this is not a PPT object and ask you if
you want to convert it. Say yes. Voilà.

Christian