[Neuropostdocs] party for NSP speaker

Lilia Zurkovsky zurkovsk at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 17 17:28:50 CDT 2004

Hi everyone,

Andrea Chiba will be next Tuesday's speaker, at the NSP
seminar series.  Her work investigates the role of the
amygdala and the basal cholinergic system in affect and
learning.

There will be a reception for Andrea, at 8:00 pm, at my
place (Hi, I'm NSO pres and a general decent person with a
great house that you're cordially invited to).  Friends and
family are welcome, but please no pets.

Address & directions:
206 W.Florida Ave (Urbana)

1. take Lincoln South
2. L onto Florida (you'll pass the house - red brick)
3. L onto Race & park somewhere (most places okay before
2am).

Hope to see you there,
Lily