[Neuropostdocs] Dr. Haydon's visit

Christian Beaulé cbeaule at mac.com
Fri Oct 29 17:16:25 CDT 2004

Hello everyone!

I hope that everyone who went to the meeting in San Diego had a great
time and made it back safely!

It's time to start thinking about what we want to do with our first NSP
Postdoc invited speaker! Dr. Haydon will be here on November 9th. Since
he is our guest, we can do anything we want with him (scientifically
speaking...)

Would anyone be interested in meeting early next week? We could go for
food and drinks at the Bread Co. and start planning his visit. Any day
would be fine but I feel that early in the week would be better.

Let me know what day and time is best for you,

Christian