[Neuropostdocs] Brain Awareness Day at the Orpheum

Gene Robinson generobi@life.uiuc.edu
Tue, 25 May 2004 09:42:00 -0500

--=====================_-867979312==.ALT

Sunday's Brain Awareness Day at the Orpheum Children's Science Museum was
bigger and better than ever!  There was a steady stream of very interested
kids and parents lasting throughout the day.  Congratulations to Donna
Korol and all our students, postdocs and faculty who worked to make this a
great event.  We all appreciate their dedication to outreach.

The BAW 04 Organizing Committee was: Donna Korol (Chair), Phil Newmark and
Sam Beshers.  A complete listing of all participants will follow.

Gene

Gene E. Robinson
G. William Arends Professor of Integrative Biology
Director, Neuroscience Program
Department of Entomology
University of Illinois
505 S. Goodwin Ave.