[Neuropostdocs] Dinner with Dr. Rankin

=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Christian_Beaul=E9?= cbeaule@mac.com
Tue, 20 Jan 2004 15:40:43 -0600

Good day everyone!

I am hosting next week's neuroscience seminar and, as the host, I can
do basically what I want! So I decided that next week's speaker, Dr.
Catharine Rankin, from the University of British Columbia, is having
dinner with the Neuroscience Postdocs.

The date will be tuesday, January 27th
The time needs to be confirmed but I've heard that usually, it's
between 6:00 pm and 8:30 pm
The place? I'm thinking Bacaro, on Walnut St. I'm open to suggestions
so if you know a good place (that takes reservations, preferably), let
me know!

Please let me know if you plan to attend,

Send replies to: cbeaule@mac.com

Cheers,

Christian

Christian Beaulé, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Researcher
Department of Cell and Structural Biology
B107 Chemical and Life Sciences Laboratory
601 South Goodwin Avenue
Urbana, IL, 6180. USA
Work Phone: (217) 244-1842
Work Fax: (217) 333-4651