[Neuropostdocs] Neuroscience Open House, Feb 20 -21

Sam Beshers beshers@life.uiuc.edu
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 14:11:23 -0600

Dear NSP postdocs:

Open House will be here soon.  I have decided this year not to hound
everyone with endless emails, and instead to arrange things quickly
and efficiently.  Please help us all out with a prompt response.  I
ask only a few simple things of you:

1.  Please contribute to the poster session.  Many people have
posters that they presented at SfN or other meetings, so  new posters
are not required!
Jon House (jlhouse@express.cites.uiuc.edu) is collecting abstracts
and putting together a booklet.  Poster setup is Friday the 20th.

2.  Come to the Saturday night banquet!!  RSVP, the sooner the
better.  Menu choice:  stuffed red pepper (vegetarian), tilapia
(fish), and beef tenderloin filet.

3.  There is also a Friday evening reception, to which all are
invited.   I'll be sending around a complete schedule later this week.

4.  If you can help out with driving a van on the lab tour, or
hosting an applicant, or in any other way, please don't hesitate to
step forward.

Your presence will add much to this event.  Please come to any and
all events and mingle with others in the program and with our
prospective students.

Thanks for your attention.

Sam

--
Samuel N. Beshers, Ph.D.
Program Coordinator, Neuroscience Program, and