[Neuropostdocs] Re: Carnegie Foundation Press Release

Martha Gillette mgillett@life.uiuc.edu
Mon, 15 Sep 2003 16:49:12 -0500

Gene,
On behalf of us all, and to all of us, CONGRATULATIONS!!  Thank you,
especially, for the leadership that caused this award to bestowed on
us.  We will all be beneficiaries.
-Martha