[Neuropostdocs] Retreat

Gene Robinson generobi@life.uiuc.edu
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 10:43:45 -0500

--=====================_584786312==.ALT

Dear Faculty, Students and Postdocs,

I hope to see as many of you as possible at the Retreat on Sunday.  Our
students have worked hard putting the event together, and it promises to be
very enjoyable.  They are working on changing the weather forecast, but
even if they can't pull that one off, the building is ample and cozy and it
should be a fun time, rain or shine.  Come accompanied or unaccompanied,
for all or part of the afternoon, but please try to come!

Gene

Gene E. Robinson
G. William Arends Professor of Integrative Biology
Director, Neuroscience Program
Department of Entomology
University of Illinois
505 S. Goodwin Ave.