[Neuropostdocs] Next week's seminar

Sam Beshers beshers@life.uiuc.edu
Wed, 25 Sep 2002 14:45:49 -0500

--============_-1179139345==_ma============

Our seminar speaker on October 1 is Ron Lynch, from the University of
Arizona.  His talk will be on
Cellular Mechanisms for Nutrient Sensing: Understanding How the
Hypothalamus Monitors Changes in Circulating Glucose

Anyone who would like to meet with Dr. Lynch please arrange it with
Lee Beverly (beverly1@uiuc.edu).

--
Samuel N. Beshers, Ph.D.
Program Coordinator, Neuroscience Program, and

blockquote, dl, ul, ol, li { padding-top: 0 ; padding-bottom: 0 }
University of Arizona.&nbsp; His talk will be on</div>
for Nutrient Sensing: Understanding How the Hypothalamus Monitors
Changes in Circulating Glucose</font></div>
with Lee Beverly (beverly1@uiuc.edu).</div>
<x-sigsep><pre>--
</pre></x-sigsep>
Program Coordinator, Neuroscience Program, and<br>
Research Associate, Department of Entomology<br>
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign<br>
505 S. Goodwin Ave<br>
Urbana, IL&nbsp; 61801<br>
217-333-4971</div>