[Neuropostdocs] Open House feedback -- deadline Wed, 16th

Lilia Zurkovsky zurkovsk@students.uiuc.edu
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 15:16:28 -0500

Hi folks,

Subject line says it all.  Please have your comments in by this upcoming
Wednesday (Sept. 16).  I've pasted the message below, just in case you didn't
get it the first time.

Lily

Plans are already being made for this year's upcoming Open House. We would
like to know if you have any comments, opinions, or advice on this event in
general or last year's in particular. Feel free to speak/write your mind. All
statements will be kept confidential when given to the higher ups.

1) The Informal Party

LOCATION: What did you think about having it at Levis? If it was
undesirable for you, what are some other location suggestions?

SPEECHES: What did you think about having the academic talk? Recognition
speeches? Any speeches that should have been added?

FOOD & DRINKS: General comments

OTHER COMMENTS:

2) What are your opinions and/or suggestions on the STUDENT PARTY? If you
would be interested in hosting the student party this year, please let us
know.

3) What did you think about the POSTER SESSION? Would a different time, place,
set-up, etc. have been preferable?

4) Please comment on the format of the INTERVIEW PROCESS.

5) General comments about any aspect of the Open House.