[Neuropostdocs] the speaker of your dreams

Lilia Zurkovsky zurkovsk@students.uiuc.edu
Tue, 19 Mar 2002 11:22:44 -0600

Hi all,

Read any interesting articles lately?  Would you like to invite that person to
give a talk for the Neuroscience Seminar Series next semester?  The Big Brain
Club can make it happen!  Just email me with a name, institution, and a
summary of his/her research interest (if possible), and I'll see what I can
do.

We've got a lot of spots to fill, so don't be shy!

Lily

P.S.  We're meeting in a week to discuss who to invite so try to email me
before then.  However, its never too late.