[Neuropostdocs] (no subject)

Joan Cornell jcornell@life.uiuc.edu
Wed, 23 Jan 2002 09:22:03 -0600

--=====================_2239159==_.ALT

Dear NSP faculty, postdoc and grad student colleagues -

I am not sure if any of you received these messages/reminders, so I am
taking the liberty of bringing these to your attention.  I have attended
these meeting in the past and found them very useful. In addition to
getting a chance to present your own poster, you get to know your fellow
neuroscientists from other Illinois locations particularly the Chicago
area.  Another plus is that you get a chance to visit the very interesting
Chicago Historical Museum - the site of the meeting.

Best wishes -

  Essie  Meisami

Don't forget to register!

Chicago Chapter, Society for Neuroscience
2002 Scientific Meeting

The Chicago Chapter of the Society for Neuroscience invites all interested
faculty and students to attend the Scientific Meeting on Friday, February
15, 2002. The meeting will be held from 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM, at the Chicago
Historical Society, Clark Street at North Avenue, Chicago.  Interested
individuals should complete the registration form (attached), and mail the
form, along with the registration fee, to the Chapter Secretary. Those
wishing to present posters must submit titles for poster presentations and
register in advance.   Registration fee includes a boxed lunch and a buffet
dinner. Final programs will be available at the meeting. Please feel free
to distribute copies of this form to interested colleagues or students.

Send registration fee, poster title and advance registration form to:
Nancy A. Muma
Department of Pharmacology
Loyola University Medical Center
2160 First Ave.
Maywood, IL 60153

Checks should be made payable to: Chicago Neuroscience Meeting

Additional information at http://www.chicagosfn.org

Joan Cornell
Neurosciences Program
University of Illinois