[Neuropostdocs] seminar notice

Gene Robinson generobi@life.uiuc.edu
Tue, 08 Jan 2002 09:14:49 -0600

Joan is out this week so let me publicize a seminar that should be of
interest to many of us.  Jim Eberwine, Penn, will speak next week on
"Molecular Analysis of the Dendrite."  As many of you know Eberwine is well
known for the development of elegant techniques to facilitate neural
analysis at ever finer levels and has had a long, productive, and exciting
collaboration with our own Bill Greenough.

Wed Jan 16, 12PM B102 Chem and Life Sci Lab

Bill is host, in case you want to try to arrange a meeting.

Gene

Gene E. Robinson
Professor, Department of Entomology
Director, Neuroscience Program