[Neuropostdocs] Open House Registration

Joan Cornell jcornell@life.uiuc.edu
Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:03:11 -0600

Dear NSP Members,

Thanks to all of you who have already sent in your registration to the NSP
Open House.  For those who have not, there is still time to sign up.   Please
fill-in the document below and return to me.  I need your response by 2:00 pm
today, (Monday, 2/18).

We need your response right away to give our service providers an accurate
number
  of participants later this afternoon.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Joan

NSP OPEN HOUSE
FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, MARCH 1 AND 2
PARTICIPANT INFORMATION

My name:

I will attend the Friday night party at Levis (yes/no):

I will have breakfast at Beckman on Saturday morning:

I will have lunch at Beckman on Saturday afternoon:

I will attend the poster session at Beckman on Saturday afternoon:

I would like to give a poster at the Beckman poster session:

I will attend the formal dinner at Levis on Saturday evening:

At the dinner I would like tuna, beef, or mushroom (choose one):

Joan Cornell
Neurosciences Program
University of Illinois
393 Morrill Hall, MC-119