[Neuropostdocs] NSP Open House Dinner on 3/2

Joan Cornell jcornell@life.uiuc.edu
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 10:20:33 -0600

The annual dinner with prospective students attending the Neuroscience Open
House is scheduled for the evening of March 2 at the Levis Faculty
Center.  This year you will have a choice of dinner entree:  grilled beef,
tuna or portabello mushroom.

Please let me know right away if you are planning to attend the dinner on
March 2 as well as your dinner choice.  I need your information no later
than Friday, February 22, to give our service providers ample time to meet
our needs.

Should you have questions, please contact me.

Joan

Joan Cornell
Neurosciences Program
University of Illinois